Telangana Advocates Mutual Aided Co-Operative Society Ltd,
AT : Hyderabad ( TAMACS )
President’s Message : -
Dear esteemed Share Holders, associated and Waiting List members,
It is my privilege to welcome to this web site of our ADVOCATES SOCIETY, with great hard work, with their dedication of the Founder Directors, Sri. M. Dushyanth Reddy, Sri. V.V. Kishan Sri. B. Shanker, Sri. Y. Srinivasa Chary, Sri. B. Sunil Baskhar Ganu, Sri. G. Ram Reddy Sri M. Lakshma Reddy, Sri. Pramod Kumar Kedia, Sri. M. Rajender Reddy, Sri A. Satyanarayan Rao and Sri. B. Janardhan, our Society got registered on 19th Nov, 1999 and we are celebrating it as our society’s formation day. The Society established basing on the inspiration of the then existing Bangalore Advocates Society.
Our founder directors can be called as PILLARS of the Society for their achievement in putting the Society in its present position. I am proud to inform our esteemed members that the membership of the society has increased to 6545, upto April 2020 enrollments.
Among all the Presidents, since its inception sri M. Dushyanth Reddy garu served to our society as founder President and succeeded years till 2012, ( except 2009-10, 2010-2011 ) as unanimous president.
Sri B. Shanker, who served as Founder secretary, and served as President for 3years during 2010-11 ,2014-15 and 2015-16, became instrumental in implementing various programmes, particularly gold loan scheme of our society.
The other former presidents, Sri Sunil Bhasker ganu, 2009-10 ,Sri K.Papi Reddy 2012-13, 2013-14 and 2017-18 IInd term and 2018-19,Sri P.Vidya Sagar Reddy 2016-17,2017-18 Ist term and the secretaries and treasurers since inception of society have also contributed their services for the growth of society in implementing various welfare schemes and procedures.
WELFARE PROGRAMMES OF THE SOCIETY AT A GLANCE
- All the eligible Members & Associate Members waiting list members are covered under Group Life Insurance for Rs. 5,00,000/- each which is being paid by the society under death relief fund.
- All the eligible Members,Associate Members and waiting list members are covered under group Accident Insurance policy for 10,00,000/- each.
- All the eligible Members & Associate Members with one nominee are covered under group Medi-Claim Insurance for Rs:- 1,50,000/
- Rs. 30,000/- is being disbursed towards funeral expenses to the family members of the deceased member.
- Conducting Seminars, Medical Camps and Cultural programmes for the Members and Non-Member Advocates.
- Providing free Calendar to all the Advocates every year.
- First aid Clinics on Free of cost to the Advocates and Judicial Officers to meet the emergency.
ACTIVITIES OF THE SOCIETY AT A GLANCE :
- Selling Non-Judicial Stamp Papers, Court fee labels & Notary Stamps at face value.
- Selling Postal Stamps at face value.
- Selling Stationary items at the most competitive prices.
- Issuance of Fixed Deposit Receipts.
- Providing Gold Loans at lowest rate of interest for Advocates.
- City Civil Courts – Dewan Devdi Devidi, Hyd.. Tel : 24403612 , Head Office:- 244018387
- Metropolitan Criminal courts, - Red Hills, Nampally , Hyderabad, Tel : 23313246
- Ranga Reddy Dist. Courts - L.B. Nagar, R. R. Dist. Tel : 040- 24037204
- IX M.M. Court - Cyberabad, Kukatpally. Tel : 65303463
- X M.M. Court - Malkajgiri, Secunderabad. Tel : 64639280
- VI M.M. Court - Medchal. Tel : 08418-221933
- Spl. Magistrate Courts – Erramanzil, Hyd. Tel : 23370140
- Metropolitan Criminal Courts - Red Hills, Nampally, 2nd Floor. Tel : 23300059
- City Civil Courts - Secunderabad. Tel : 27808165
- VIII M.M. Court - Cyberabad, Rajendranagar. Tel : 65913141
- VII M.M. Court - Cyberabad, Hayathnagar. Tel : 20060891
- IV Metropolitan Magistrate Court - Ibrahimpatnam.- 08414-222024
- Spl. Magistrate Courts - Hasthinapuram R.R.Dist.
Apart from health care and welfare to the members,the society is contributing funds to the Bar Associations for providing emenities to the Advocates like Mineral drinking water, books for library ,E-library, Toilets ,Computers,Electronic Display Kiosks,Wifi facilities etc.wherever necessary and other needs to the Bar Associations in twin cities and at vikarabad & Ibrahimpatnam Court’s.
The society is providing interest to the shareholders on the profits gained by the Society every year on par with the highest bank interest rate obtained by the society on fixed Deposit’s.The society has also conducted free coaching classes to the Advocates appeared for Junior Civil Judge (JCJ) exam by providing books and lectures through prominent legal personalities.
Basing On the representation from large number of members, the medi claim coverage amount is recently increased to Rs 1,50,000/- from One Lack From Feb-2020 onwards.
All the Former and present Directors, office bearers have given their support and contributed with their specialized knowledge for the growth of the society for the last 20 years which shows the struggle of the Former Directors and other senior Directors including the staff of the society who made their sweat and blood for the society Development by running it in profits and providing it’s fruits through welfare activities to all the society members.
At present we have 13 Branches including one at Head office catering the needs of all the Advocates community.In this regard we thank the Hon’ble respective Judges of all the courts , High court of TELANGANA , City Civil courts Hyd, Ranga Reddy dist court, city criminal court Metropolitan sessions Judge, Nampally, Secunderabad Civil Court ACJ and all other court respective Judges and the presidents & Executive committees of Bar Associations of all courts and their support in running the TAMACS branches Smoothly.
The society has been conducting Free Medical camps with the help of reputed Corporate Hospitals with their Doctors and Technical team by conducting tests like BP, SUGAR, CHEST X-RAY, ECG AND 2D ECHO at free of cost in coordination with Bar Associations at court premises.All the Advocates , Judicial employees and Judges and Litigants also visiting the camps and availing the medical camp facilities.
And further to meet the urgent financial needs of the society members, Associates members , waiting list members and also non members of Advocates community and Judicial employees, we are providing GOLD LOANS at Head office, CCC ,Hyd, Metropolitan Crl courts at Nampally, city civil courts at Secunderabad and Ranga Reddy Dist court Complex, at L.B Nagar , at low interest rates and the gold loan facility is being availed by many number of the Advocates .
The Society has been conducting Seminars, Yoga camps, Accupressure Camps, Cultural Activities and distributing Meritorious Awards to the Advocates children .
As per the decision of AGM 2019, the funeral expenses has been increased from Rs:- 25,000/- to 30,000/-.
The Advocates Society founders have purchased 10Acre Land at muneerabad,Medchal with cost of 60 lacks out of which unfortunately major part of land was acquired by the Government for ORR Project and the court cases are still pending for reasonable compensation/ alternative land .The approximate value of the left over land of 2acre is Two crores.Recently the society has taken steps to protect the land by providing fencing and arch with society name and details.
There is Historical event happened and it is our great Achievement in purchasing the HMDA plots (3) to an extent of 2,631 sq yards each plot, total admeasuring 7,893 sq yards ( nearly two acres gross area ) in Uppal Bhagat, Uppal ( Land marks L.B Nagar to Uppal inner ring road adjacent to Uppal Shilparamam & Nagole Metro Rly station ) by investing 42 Crores INCLUDING Registration charges and proposing to built a Multi storied commercial complex for the benefit of the society members with the suggestions of Senior Advocates and Advisory Committee members.
All these welfare schemes , activities & benefits are achieved because of the immense support from the entire Advocate community, Judicial officers and our Founder, past and present Directors , the office bearers of all the Bar Associations and litigant clients,in particular we must also acknowledge the key role played by our society staff. We have grown from one branch to 13 branches and currently we have 72 staff members.The staff members dedication has also contributed for this Phenomenal growth.The society is paying Bonus to the staff and recently enhanced their salary @ 20% for coming next three financial years . It is my privilege to place our appreciation on record about the service rendered by the staff for the past 20 years and their support is rock like and ever growing.
I once again thank to all our founder Directors and past Directors for their co-operation and the service rendered by them in developing the Society to the present stage.
Thank you one and all
Nomula Jagan Reddy.