Annual Report of Financial Year 2021-2022
For Queries, Objections, Clarifications and Suggestions if any can be emailed to society email firstname.lastname@example.org OR can be submitted to any society branch.
AGM Notice & Agenda
C A M/S Sudhakar and kumar Asso
23rd AGM Minutes
Maintain the honor and dignity
Experience, Reliability, Ethics
People of the legal profession have the duty to the court and to administer justice . it is important for the legal practitioners to act on the basis of integrity, give assistance to the court, and even to promote the public faith in the legal system.
While performing their duties they have to deal with other persons of the legal profession with integrity and courtesy. Advocates are also known as the officers of the court who play an important role in the administration of justice for the people. The code of conduct for advocates defines the rules of advocates conduct and principles of advocating ethics.
Promoting the welfare of our members
Maintain the honor and dignity of legal profession
Promote the progress of the law and the administration of justice
23 Years of dedicated services to Legal Fraternity
Year 1999 - 2022
At Telangana Advocates Mutually Aided Co-operative Society Ltd, we recognize that our members and employees are our greatest asset.
It is our members and employees who uphold our core principles, deliver on our client promise and make us the passionate organization that we are today. The success of our organization is a direct result of the efforts and dedication given to us by our loyal and supportive staff and members. Their commitment to quality and personal and professional integrity is the differentiating factor that sets us apart.
Meet Our Board of Directors
A tech-savvy Board sets a right tone for shaping the culture of innovation.
Sri RAJEEVA REDDY K
Sri. K.JAGATHPAL REDDY
Sri. ANIL KUMAR ALUGADDALA
Sri. MANIK PRABHU A
Sri. BUCHI BABU K
Sri. B.SHAI REDDY
Sri. KRISHNA CH
Sri. RAJI REDDY
Sri. PRAVEEN MANIKONDA
Fill in the form for any service related queries and one of our representative will revert back
ACTIVITIES OF THE SOCIETY AT A GLANCE
1) Selling of Non-Judicial Stamp Papers, Court fee Labels, Notary Stamps & Revenue Stamps at face value.
2) Selling of Postal Stamps at face value.
3) Selling of Stationery items at the most competitive rates.
4) Accepting of Fixed Deposits from Clients
5) Providing Gold Loans at lowest Rates of Interest to Members, Advocates, Regular Judicial Officers, Permanent Telangana Judicial Employees within the Jurisdiction of Society Branches working in Telangana State and Staff of the Society.
6) The Society is providing free Medical Consultation (Allopathy and Homoeopathy) through its appointed Doctors at four main Branches i.e., City Civil Court, Hyderabad & Secunderabad, Ranga Reddy and Nampally to the Members, Advocates, Judicial Officers, Judicial Staff etc.,
7) The Society is providing postal service to Advocates at City Civil Court, Hyderabad & Secbad.
1) City Civil Courts – Dewan Devdi, Hyderabad Tel: 24403612, 24410020, 24418387
2) Metropolitan Criminal Court-Red Hills, Nampally,Hyd Tel: 23313246
3) Ranga Reddy Dist. Courts – L.B.Nagar RR Dist. Tel: 24037204
4) IX M.M.Court – Cyberabad, Kukatpally, Hyd Tel: 23075574
5) X M.M. Court – Malkajgiri, Secbad Tel: 27118474
6) VI M.M.Court – Medchal Tel: 08418-221933
7) Spl. Magistrate Courts – Manoranjan Court Complex, Gandhi Bhavan, Hyd Tel: 23370140
8) Metropolitan Criminal Court-Red Hills, Nampally 2nd floor,Hyd Tel: 23300059
9) City Civil Courts – Secbad Tel: 27808165
10) VIII M.M.Court –Cyberabad, Rajendrangar Tel: 24014880
11) VII M.M.Court, Cyberabad, Hayathnagar Tel: 29881737
12) IV Metropolitan Magistrate Court –Ibrahimpatnam Tel: 08414-293024
13) Civil Judge Courts-Vikarabad Tel: 8500115289(pp)